Gluten free + Dairy Free
If you are looking for a quick, healthy and delicious weekngiht dinner then you are going to love this recipe! I love asian inspired dishes and use alot of spices, ginger and chilli in my cooking! You change up the vegetable combonation in this recipe to whatever you prefere or what have on hand. Enjoy! xx
Tofu + Veggie Coconut Noodle Curry
- 1 medium brown onion
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 can light coconut milk
- ½ can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups low sodium veggie stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup firm tofu diced into sqaures
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 2 cups broccoli chopped
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 bunch bokchoy
- Rice noodles
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Spring onion chilliflakes, sesemeseed, sprouts and lime juice
- In a large saucepan add the onion with a dash of water or oil and cook until soft. Add the curry powder, Turmeric powder, ginger and mix together (you may need to add a bit more water at this stage).
- Add the veggies (except bok choy), tofu and coat them with the paste then add stock, lime juice and coconut milk. Let this simmer for 20mins or until the veggies become soft (the less time you cook the crunchier the veggies will be) once the veggies are nearly cooked add in the bok choy leaves to soften.
- Cook the rice noodles by adding them to boiled water until they are cooked (depending on noodle cooking instructions). Once cooked drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
- To assemble soup, add soup to bowl, add noodles and toppings!