Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
You may find it strange to put avocado in a dessert but believe it or not this works incredibility well. The avocado makes the mousse smooth, creamy and you wont even notice it’s there. Avocados are naturally full of fiber and vitamin E, potassium and are rich in monounsaturated fats that boost heart health and help lower blood pressure. Raw Cacao has been named a super-food! It contains high antioxidant activity which helps protect the heart and preventing cellular damage. Cacao is also a great source of magnesium, which helps with calcium absorption, metabolism, and protein. This is a great alternative to processed chocolate that is full of artificial flavours and sugars that are extremely unhealthy for you.
Raw Choc & Mint Mousse
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut water
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Scoop out and place in a glass and let set for half an hour in fridge
- top with raw cacao nibs and mint leaves.