Why Is This Good For Me?
Raw/Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
A simple and easy recipe for nut butter using only one ingredient! Cashew butter is naturally sweet in taste and is a good source of magnesium (for healthy bones), and healthy fats to add to your diet. You can spread it on your bread or celery, add to sauces and dips.
Raw Cashew Butter
- 2 cups cashews soaked over night in water
- 1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla essence or vanilla bean
- Drain cashews and rinse well.
- Add to food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- transfer to a jar and store in fridge.