Why Is This Good For Me?
Vegan/Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Processed Sugar Free
The perfect healthy and delicious snack that taste to good to be healthy! These are great for someone who has a sweet tooth as the dried apricot is a natural sugar that will satisfy your sweet craving. Dried apricots are a good source of fiber, they also contain vitamin A, C and iron.
- 1 cup dried organic apricots
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almonds soaked over night and rinsed well
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- squeeze of lemon
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- First, blend the almonds then place in a mixing bowl.
- Blend apricots, vanilla extract, honey, lemon, salt, coconut oil until combined.
- Add almonds and coconut then blend.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and scoop out bits at a time and roll into balls.
- Coat in shredded coconut or chopped almonds.
- place in fridge for about an hour before serving.